Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Blog Change + Outfit: Promenade

The lights of Dollywood have dimmed. User-driven media has dried up immeasurably. 'Modelling' opportunities are hard to come by. Therefore, this blog has undergone a change - and might I say welcome to Lana's Closet! In the event of a modelling opportunity, this blog will still serve as my portfolio - hence the headshots in the right hand sidebar - but now also as a 'lookbook', where I can post the outfits that I've put together and find myself particularly fond of. So, with that in mind, here's my first, entitled "Promenade".


  • Top: White V Blouse, Decades
  • Jacket: Cropped Denim Jacket, Miss Sixty
  • Skirt: Brocade Full Skirt, Decades
  • Hat: Black Sun Hat, Riviera
  • Necklace: Gold Accent Necklace, Voile
  • Belt: Skinny Belt, Archive
  • Shoes: LiuJo beigegolden shoes, Liu•Jo
  • Bag: LiuJo black purce, Liu•Jo

  • Anyway, I hope you like the idea, as I'm very fond of the title - Closet? Canvas? I'M A GENIUS - and also the layout, which I worked hard to customize.

    Thoughts on the outfit? Fan of the Stardoll lookbook trend? Let me know in the comments!

    No comments: