Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Am I that girl that you dream of?


  • Top: Oversize Gown Top, Voile
  • Dress (Worn as Skirt): Hot Buys Art Dress, Bonjour Bizou
  • Jewellery & Accessories: Bead Necklace, Windows on the World
  • Shoes: Nude Gold Heels, Fendi
  • Bag: Hurit Bag, Miss Sixty

    Inspiration: New Fendi tribute store! The vast majority of the collection is hit or miss to me, and as much as I like the Interlock Fendi Tote, I certainly wouldn't pay 60sd for it - such exorbitant prices! However, I did buy three pairs of shoes (all of them nude, oops) and have three more on my wishlist; this pair - the Nude Gold Heels appeal to my fondness for ankle banded heels, but the tone of the gold is kind of hard to work with :(

    Furthermore, the tile of this post is from Lana Del Rey's 'Pretty When You Cry', as I was listening to the new album at the time. The lyrical themes can be quite troubling, but ooh how I love Brooklyn Baby and Cruel World; without going for the greyscale she is so fond of, I tried to alter the colour of the image to reflect her gauzy, sun-soaked Americana music videos. Hopefully it looks alright...
  • No comments: